SuperSoothe E Microdermabrasion Scrub
1-MINUTE VITAMIN E FACIAL SCRUB & MASK
Quick skin-smoothing at home Vitamin E facial scrub and mask with kaolin clay, vitamin E, aloe, goldenberry, and seaweed.
100% synthetic fragrance-free
- This 1-minute microdermabrasion exfoliating scrub combines white kaolin clay with natural pumice to gently cleanse the pores, soften and smooth the skin, and polish away dead skin cells.
- Antioxidant vitamin E helps protect and nourish the skin while aloe, chamomile, licorice root, and lavender help soothe.
- A unique blend of seaweed and goldenberry helps to promote moisture retention.
- A gentle scrub and mask designed for all skin types.
WHO SHOULD USE Perfect for the client who needs pore-purification and exfoliation but who finds chemical peels to be too aggressive. Can be used 3x per week.
USAGE Apply to clean, moist skin, avoiding the eyes. Gently massage in circular motions for one to two minutes and rinse with warm water or remove with a warm, wet face cloth. Apply two to three times a week, as needed.
75 mL/2.5 FL. OZ.
- Aloe Vera has been used topically for thousands of years to treat wounds, skin infections, burns, and numerous other dermatologic conditions.
Golden berries, also known as Physalis peruviana, are native to high-altitude, tropical Peru, Colombia, and Ecuador, where the fruits grow wild. The plant has been used for centuries in traditional medicine.
Research has provided preliminary evidence that its constituents polyphenols and carotenoids, may have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. (A)(B)
• Red Algae is found in the cold waters of the Atlantic coast and is collected along the shores of New England.
• The colorful pigment in Red Algae, astaxanthin, is an antioxidant that works to improve elasticity and moisture retention. (18)
• New studies on Red Algae show its inflammatory effects and photoprotective potential against UVB. (19) (20)
DERMATOLOGIST LOVED INGREDIENTS
- Vitamin E neutralizes free radical damage, protects against UV damage and promotes healing. (42)