PowerGlow® Peel Extra Strength 20%
1-MINUTE, 1-STEP EXFOLIATING FACIAL PEEL
WHAT IT IS
This 1 minute, 1 step professional strength, 20% glycolic acid peel provides an intensive resurfacing facial treatment overnight to reveal dramatically smoother, glowing skin.
KEY FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Immediately improves skin cell exfoliation.
- Exfoliates, resurfaces, clarifies and firms skin in one quick step.
- Reduces and improves pore size.
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improves skin tone, texture and clarity.
- Perfect as a treatment for dull or acne-prone skin.
PowerGlow Peel® Extra Strength 20% is a dermatologist level treatment.
- We strongly recommend you do a small dime-sized patch test behind the ear or under the chin prior to using on face. Discontinue use immediately should any redness or irritation occur.
- If you have not used glycolic acid before, please start with M-61 PowerGlow® Peel pads.
- We do not recommend using an AHA or retinoid product immediately following use of PowerGlow® Peel Extra Strength. We recommend using a highly moisturizing serum and cream, such as Hydraboost.
- Gluten-free & vegan.
- For all skin types.
- Dermatologist & allergy tested.
- Paraben & phthalate free.
- No animal testing.
- A powerful combination of glycolic and salicylic acid deeply exfoliates and minimizes the look of fine lines and pores, while boosting overall clarity for a more youthful appearance.
- Antioxidant bilberry extract helps promote an even skin tone.
- Chamomile and lavender assist in calming and soothing irritation.
At night, after cleansing and drying skin, wipe pre-soaked towelette over face, neck and décolleté while avoiding eye area. Some tingling may occur. Do not rinse off. Follow with moisturizer. Recommend starting 1 night per week and building up. Resume daily PowerGlow Peel usage two days following treatment.
Caution: Avoid eyes and eye area. Rinse with cool water if eye contact should occur. Discontinue use if you experience irritation.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Water, Glycolic Acid, SD Alcohol 40-B, Pentylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ammonium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Zinc PCA
Share this item: