ProSmooth Retinol Night Cream
Advanced firming, brightening and hydrating 0.7% retinol and antioxidant night cream with vitamin C
WHAT IT IS
This advanced, highly-concentrated 0.7% retinol night cream helps to accelerate skin’s natural cell turnover and visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, while minimizing breakouts and improving overall tone and texture, for a smooth, hydrated and radiant complexion.
- Visibly smooths, brightens and reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration and pores.
- 0.7% concentraed retinol.
- Helps to accelerate skin’s natural cell turnover.
- Protects against environmental stressors and diminishes the look of dark spots.
- Hydrates, replenishes moisture levels and improves the skin’s elasticity.
- Formulated to minimize irritation commonly associated with the use of a retinol.
- Lightweight, unscented, and absorbs instantly into the skin.
- Gluten-free & vegan.
- Dermatologist & allergy tested.
- Paraben & phthalate free.
- Synthetic fragrance-free.
- Free of synthetic dyes.
- No animal testing.
- 0.7% retinol helps to accelerate skin’s natural cell turnover and visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, while minimizing breakouts and improving overall tone and texture.
- Vitamin C and antioxidant-rich amino acids help to protect against free radical damage and diminish the look of dark spots and discoloration.
- Proprietary super cocktail of apple, watermelon rind and lentil extracts bind water to the skin, helping to replenish moisture levels, improve elasticity and increase hydration.
- At night, after cleansing and drying skin, apply to face and neck.
- Recommend using one to two times per week and building up as desired.
- Caution: Avoid eyes and eye area. Rinse with cool water if eye contact should occur. Discontinue use if you experience irritation. As a precaution, retinol face creams should not be used by pregnant women or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, always consult a physician.
- Sunburn Alert: Retinol may increase may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
This formula contains high-levels of active ingredients. We strongly recommend you do a small dime-sized patch test behind the ear or under the chin prior to using on face. Discontinue use immediately should any redness or irritation occur. We do not recommend using an AHA or retinoid product immediately following use of this product. We recommend using a highly moisturizing serum and cream post-use.