1 MINUTE 1 STEP EXFOLIATING FACIAL PEEL
Quick glycolic and salicylic acid exfoliating peel with vitamin K, bilberry and chamomile
- Vitamin K helps to reduce the appearance of spider veins and combats dry, rosacea-like patches.
- Glycolic and salicylic acid help reduce pore size, reduce the appearance of fine lines and improve the skin’s tone, texture and clarity
- Antioxidant bilberry extract helps promote an even skin tone, while chamomile and lavender assist in calming and soothing irritation.
- The client who has dull or dry skin, is worried about wrinkles or hyperpigmentation and/or is experiencing breakouts.
- Marla loves this pre-makeup and pre-moisturizer before a very important event for a radiant glow. She also loves it for hormone related breakouts, which she seems to get.
- Apply peel (a pre-soaked towelette) to clean, dry skin. Gently move over face and neck while avoiding eye area. Do not rinse off.
- Recommend starting 3 times a week and building up to every day.
Ingredients Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Salicylic Acid, Phytonadione, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Glycerin, Superoxide Dismutase, Ammonium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Zinc PCA