Hydraboost Body Butter
Peptide-packed vitamin B5 hydrating and nourishing body butter with tamarind, aloe and coconut oil
all skin types
100% synthetic fragrance-free
• Highly concentrated power-packed peptides help to promote firming.
• Vitamin B5, vitamin E and hyaluronic acid plump and replenish the skin’s moisture level.
• Natural tamarind seed extract improves elasticity while aloe, coconut oil and shea butter hydrate and soothe the skin.
For the customer who needs an allover daily body moisturizer that firms, tones and hydrates skin. Apply a generous amount to arms, legs and body from the neck down. Repeat application as necessary.
200 mL/6.7 FL. OZ.
CENTELLA ASIATICA TAMARIND
- Centella asiatica is a plant from the parsley family found in Asia & Australia.
- Centella asiatica contains triterpenoids, chemicals that can strengthen your skin,
- increase blood supply to wounds and boost antioxidant activity within the wound. (5)
- Herbalists use centella asiatica externally to treat minor burns, help remove stretch
- marks, prevent scars from surgery and ease psoriasis. (6)
- Aloe Vera has been used topically for thousands of years to treat wounds, skin infections, burns, and numerous other dermatologic conditions.
- One study has shown that aloe vera gel exhibited greater anti-inflammatory benefits to inflamed skin than hydrocortisone cream. (1)
- Aloeveraisoftenrecommendedforacnescarringandwoundhealing,asitincreases both the synthesis of collagen and the production of hyaluronic acid in skin. (2) (3)
- Tamarind Seed Extract has been found to increase the efficiency of wound healing. (23)
- Tamarind Seed Extract significantly improves skin elasticity, hydration and smoothness. In one recent study, Tamarind Seed Extract was found to outperform Hyaluronic Acid in skin moisturization and the smoothing of fine lines and wrinkles. (24)
- Licorice extract has been used for its health benefits as far back as ancient China. The juice from the herb’s root contains beneficial plant sterols, which promote skin elasticity and fight inflammation and wrinkle formation. Licorice extract also can help soothe irritation and reduce redness, rashes, itching, and swelling. Consistent use of licorice extract over time has been known to lighten skin.
- Coconut Oilis extracted from the kernels found inside the seeds of coconut palm.
- Coconut oilis naturally antibacterial and is an excellent moisturizer.
DERMATOLOGIST LOVED INGREDIENTS
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 and Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-19 block nerve signals sent to facial muscles. They are able to smooth the appearance of wrinkles by relaxing tense muscles that cause crow’s feet, smile lines and frown lines by having the effect of blocking nerve signals sent to facial muscles (33). Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 consists of a chain of four amino acids coupled with a fatty acid to allow the peptide penetrate the skin. This peptide is also used to fight inflammation. Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-1) stimulates collagen building by absorbing deeply into the skin, drastically improving the skin’s cell production, thickening the skin and plumping wrinkles from within. (34, 35)
- Vitamin B5 is known for its ability to function as a humectant—a water-binding substance that attracts and retains water. It stabilizes the skin barrier function, reducing the amount of water lost through the skin. Vitamin B5 is ideal for the treatment of dry, scaly or rough skin. (38) (39)
- Hyaluronic acid is a natural structural component of the skin composed of mostly sugars that helps the skin retain moisture and counter the signs of aging caused by water loss by helping to hydrate, plump and firm the skin.